Friday, April 24, 2009

A classic from Prakash

Friday, 17th April, 2009.
Heat of Chennai.

Sometime post lunch break, Prakash, Amita and I had pretty much given up on things at the Nokia, JP Morgan block. Being a Friday, most of us tend to do things that aren't too strenuous. We were having a cup of tea each and discussing about the summertime heat in Bangalore, about how hot it is outside. Gradually, geographic location moved out of Bangalore to various other places before ending up at Chennai. And, this is what Prakash had to say about the weather in Chennai.

वहां बाथरूम में भी एसी लगाना पड़ेगा नहीं तो पाता नहीं चलेगा की तुम पानी से नहा रहे हो या पसीने से

It simply means - you need to have an AC even inside the bath room, else, you will never know if you're having a bath with water or your own sweat. I couldn't stop myself from laughing my gut out when I heard this one.

2 comments: